Instrumental Thread

Goto page Previous  123 ... 789 ... 131415  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Ace Of Spades
Released as a single by Link Wray (1965)
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Emanon

From the album


Groovin' High by Dizzy Gillespie
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


It Never Entered My Mind

From the album


Coleman Hawkins Encounters Ben Webster by Coleman Hawkins
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Fat Back

From the album


Jack The Ripper by Link Wray & The Wraymen
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Pannonica
written by Thelonious Monk

From the album


Brilliant Corners by Thelonious Monk
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Treefingers
written by Radiohead

From the album


Kid A by Radiohead
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Quiet Village
written by Les Baxter

From the album


88 Elmira St. by Danny Gatton
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
I'm a big fan of instrumentals and I have a zillion favorites. Here's
some at the top of my list.


Link



Link




Link



Link



Link



Link
  • Quote

Link


On Interstate 15

From the album


Call Of The West by Wall Of Voodoo
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Barnyard Breakdown
some nice guitar pickin' plus some other instrumentsfrom Johnny Hiland


From the album


All Fired Up by Johnny Hiland
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 789 ... 131415  Next
Page 8 of 15


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Greatest Instrumental Pieces: NowhereMan Music
Favourite instrumental tracks hairymarx1 Music
1960's Instrumental Rock: The Venture... Tha1ChiefRocka Music
Instrumental openers sleepwalker87 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.