What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 219152191621917 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

A Dream Is All We Know by The Lemon Twigs
  • Quote

The Heart Of Saturday Night by Tom Waits
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Below The Waste by Goat Girl
  • Quote
19:07

New Morning by Bob Dylan
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:

Below The Waste by Goat Girl

Studio album of 2024 (so far)


never heard of this one but with a recommendation like that I might need to check it out.
  • Quote

A Trip, A Stumble, A Fall Down On Your Knees by Seasick Steve

First listen to Steveโ€™s new release. Quality stuff as usual
  • Quote

Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:

Below The Waste by Goat Girl

Studio album of 2024 (so far)


never heard of this one but with a recommendation like that I might need to check it out.


I love this band. This album is produced by John Murphy who produced albums for Lankum and black midi so gives you some idea of their sound. They arenโ€™t always an easy listen though so you should definitely check them out before shelling out any dosh.

I think they are great but I would also expect them to divide opinion. Interested in what you think. Wonโ€™t be offended if not your thing.
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:

Below The Waste by Goat Girl

Studio album of 2024 (so far)


never heard of this one but with a recommendation like that I might need to check it out.


I love this band. This album is produced by John Murphy who produced albums for Lankum and black midi so gives you some idea of their sound. They arenโ€™t always an easy listen though so you should definitely check them out before shelling out any dosh.

I think they are great but I would also expect them to divide opinion. Interested in what you think. Wonโ€™t be offended if not your thing.


nice one - very helpful ๐Ÿ˜„ will keep an eye (or ear) out for it
  • Quote
19:45

Ohio Players by The Black Keys

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 219152191621917 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 21916 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.