What music video are you watching right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 144145146 ... 163164165  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote
Closet Religion - Lauren Talley (with her parents singing backup)


Link
  • Quote

Link


She said, "There's something in the woodshed..."
  • Quote
I'm not a big Lauren Daigle fan in general, except for this one song. I absolutely love this one! It's one of those songs I had on repeat for a long time after I first heard. And, I think she absolutely nailed the vocal on this one too. It's called "Still Rolling Stones".


Link
  • Quote
Ain't No Grave - Karen Peck & New River


Link
  • Quote
Adam's Fall - 11th Hour


Link
  • Quote

Link


I Want It All
written by Brian May

From the album


The Miracle by Queen
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Liar, Liar - Brian Free & Assurance


Link
  • Quote
What a Friend We Have In Jesus - Aretha Franklin live 1972

This is from her live album "Amazing Grace", which won her a the 1973 Grammy Award for Best Soul Gospel Performance. As of 2017, it stands as the best-selling disc of Franklin's entire fifty-plus year recording career, as well as the highest-selling live gospel music album of all time.


Link

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 06/02/2025 13:19
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 144145146 ... 163164165  Next
Page 145 of 165


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Which music video are you watching ri... videoheadcleaner Music
What live performance are you watchin... II Music
[ Poll ] Best Music Video(TEST) Take #2 (And A... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.