What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 872873874 ... 410541064107  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

The Yes Album by Yes
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:

Time's Up by Living Colour

Ages since I last played this and itโ€™s not held up that well.

I think that because my tastes have changed, this doesnโ€™t resonate with me anymore. Donโ€™t really know but still worl a spin down memory lane


Worthwhile for "Love Rears Its Ugly Head" and "Elvis Is Dead" alone. Great songwriting, amazing guitar work.


Heart Shaped World by Chris Isaak
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Blue Dog by Mark Tschanz
  • Quote
17:10

Maria McKee by Maria McKee
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
17:10

Maria McKee by Maria McKee


On3 of my favourite albums o& all time. Phenomenal voice. Saw her live once at a festival. Held the audience captivated. I thing that everyone in the audience was secretly in love with her. I know that I was
  • Quote

...Ain't It Funky Now! by Various Artists
  • Quote

A Trick Of The Tail by Genesis

My Favorite Genesis Album ๐Ÿ‘


Last edited by matterhornrider on 12/11/2024 18:08; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Excitable Boy by Warren Zevon
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
17:10

Maria McKee by Maria McKee


On3 of my favourite albums o& all time. Phenomenal voice. Saw her live once at a festival. Held the audience captivated. I thing that everyone in the audience was secretly in love with her. I know that I was

โค๏ธ Ha. Great story Johnny, Love it ? first listen for me, and it's a beauty !! Had only previously heard a few of her songs on various soundtracks, will be revisiting this one and diving into the rest of her discography
  • Quote
17:52

Birthday by Blues Pills

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 872873874 ... 410541064107  Next
Page 873 of 4107


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.