What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 120912101211 ... 413441354136  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Blue Whale by Aynsley Dunbar

Great album
  • Quote

The Brutalist (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Daniel Blumberg
_________________
When the stewardess is near do not show any fear.
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
12:12

XOXO by The Jayhawks


I love the Jayhawks but never really found the hook to drag me into this release. Not bad at all but I a little forgettable if I'm being honest.

first listen to it for me. I'd previously only heard Hollywood Town Hall and Tomorrow The Green Grass a handful of times.


Iโ€™ve been into the Jayhawks for a very long time. Youโ€™ve pick my two favourite albums there, both classics. Also check out


Rainy Day Music by The Jayhawks

Which is also a great album. Hope you enjoy their work as much as I have.
  • Quote

Electric Ladyland by The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Quote

No Problem by Jamaica
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
12:12

XOXO by The Jayhawks


I love the Jayhawks but never really found the hook to drag me into this release. Not bad at all but I a little forgettable if I'm being honest.

first listen to it for me. I'd previously only heard Hollywood Town Hall and Tomorrow The Green Grass a handful of times.


Iโ€™ve been into the Jayhawks for a very long time. Youโ€™ve pick my two favourite albums there, both classics. Also check out


Rainy Day Music by The Jayhawks

Which is also a great album. Hope you enjoy their work as much as I have.


thanks Johnny
  • Quote
18:26

7 Songs For Spiders by Dax Riggs
  • Quote

Speak Your Peace by Terry Callier
  • Quote

Album 1700 by Peter, Paul And Mary
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Mud by Whiskey Myers

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 120912101211 ... 413441354136  Next
Page 1210 of 4136


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.