What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 326432653266 ... 409440954096  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ Johnnyo
Johnnyo wrote:

Struttin' My Stuff (1975) by Elvin Bishop


E.B. I have a few of his albums, but I haven't listened to them in a long time. Now I'm putting one on too.
  • Quote

Lovers (1991) by Love Corporation
  • Quote

Juke Joint Jump (1975) by Elvin Bishop
After this album, football is the order of the day
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ baystateoftheart

Tical (1994) by Method Man
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ Romanelli, ๐Ÿ˜ฎ baystateoftheart, ๐Ÿ‘ jackup, ๐Ÿ‘ mrmcrook (and 1 more)

Tres Hombres (1973) by ZZ Top
  • Quote
jackup wrote:

Juke Joint Jump (1975) by Elvin Bishop
After this album, football is the order of the day


Fair enough. Who do you support football wise?
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ Romanelli, โค๏ธ Johnnyo, โค๏ธ jackup

Eat A Peach (1972) by The Allman Brothers Band
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
jackup wrote:

Juke Joint Jump (1975) by Elvin Bishop
After this album, football is the order of the day


Fair enough. Who do you support football wise?

I'm not really a fan of any particular team, I just love watching soccer. Tonight it's Borussia Dortmund, because the goalkeeper is the goalkeeper for the Swiss national team.
  • Quote
jackup wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
jackup wrote:

Juke Joint Jump (1975) by Elvin Bishop
After this album, football is the order of the day


Fair enough. Who do you support football wise?

I'm not really a fan of any particular team, I just love watching soccer. Tonight it's Borussia Dortmund, because the goalkeeper is the goalkeeper for the Swiss national team.


Gregor Kobel! With my wife being Swiss I have been immersed in Swiss football quite a lot

They also have jobe Bellingham, Judeโ€™s brother, who use to play for my team, Birmingham city. Very decent player

Enjoy.
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
jackup wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
jackup wrote:

Juke Joint Jump (1975) by Elvin Bishop
After this album, football is the order of the day


Fair enough. Who do you support football wise?

I'm not really a fan of any particular team, I just love watching soccer. Tonight it's Borussia Dortmund, because the goalkeeper is the goalkeeper for the Swiss national team.


Gregor Kobel! With my wife being Swiss I have been immersed in Swiss football quite a lot

They also have jobe Bellingham, Judeโ€™s brother, who use to play for my team, Birmingham city. Very decent player
Genau Ja , aber Jude war um einiges besser.

Enjoy.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 326432653266 ... 409440954096  Next
Page 3265 of 4096


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What EP are you listening too? sheep21 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.