Obligatory YouTube Oddity Corner

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Just when you thought you'd seen it all...


Link

_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
We can't see the link...
  • Quote
Really...? I can... oh well... try this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4riV9A5KRBU
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
hahaha brilliant!

For one thing, the guy who made this is perfectly aware that beyond the gloomy image, Joy Division is more often than not a band that is really great to dance to.
  • Quote
Oh I remember laughing my ass off watching the original vid. This is even better somehow ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I posted this in a best music videos thread. I think it was a response to the "Thom Yorke dances to Single Ladies by Beyonce" video. Similar to OP

Link

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
CLOSEDLet's Rank 7: David Bowie(Space... RepoMan Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED - 750: Round 2: Boy In Da Corn... Precedent Tournaments
BEA's chef corner: Recipes, Tips and ... nutso42 Lounge
Youtube comments and comments on webs... Guest Music
Music Reviewing Idea For Youtube Le_Samurai Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.