[CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : Antonio-Pedro VS sheep21

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
Antonio-Pedro:
78%
 78%  [25]
sheep21:
21%
 21%  [7]
Total Votes : 32

  • Quote
Antonio-Pedro (captain : BrandonMiaow)



VS

sheep21 (captain : SuedeSwede)



Last edited by drakonium on 05/22/2014 00:01; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Sheep was super cool but he kinda stopped posting. Antonio-Pedro is amazing. He is vibrant and enthusiastic and just an all-around lovely person. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Antonio is one of the most eager and bubbly users. He and I used to speak a lot over Skype, though this has slowed down. Ah, I love this guy! sheep is cool too, but no match for the mighty Antonio-Pedro.
_________________
  • Quote
sheep never had dreams about me, so he clearly loses
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
Antonio is
  • Quote
Don't really know sheep21, I'm afraid. I gather he was more active before I started, but his charts seem interesting.

Anyway, voting Antonio-Pedro.
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
Don't really know sheep21, I'm afraid. I gather he was more active before I started, but his charts seem interesting.

Anyway, voting Antonio-Pedro.


Basically this, I'll reserve my thoughts on Antonio for round two, though he's a great and genuine user, it's worth noting.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
I totally forgot about sheep, he was a really cool user, shame he stopped hanging around.

I'll vote for Antonio because he brings a lot of charm to BEA.
  • Quote
sheep's OK enough, Antonio is completely amazing.
  • Quote
Antonio is kind of adorable. As someone once said, he's just the kind of guy you want to put in a snow-globe (Brandon I think).

Sheep ain't really around much anymore, so I'm sticking with Antonio
_________________


2023
2022

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 3 : Antonio-Pedro... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : joannajewsom ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: newbands1 V (Antonio Pedro) alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : sheep21 VS The Poe drakonium Tournaments
BEA Interview #11: Antonio-Pedro SuedeSwede Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.