BEA Albums Cup

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hi everybody ๐Ÿ˜

I thought it would be nice to have an albums tournament. Everybody have their favorite album. And I think everybody love to see that more guys like their favorite album.
So I thought it would be cool to have a tournament ๐Ÿ˜

Format:
Each one will comment here his favorite album, the first 16-32 suggested album will qualify to the 1st stage. The tournament will have a knockout format. Every round poll will take 24 hours.
p.s. I'm Jewish so I'm inactive on Saturday ("Sabbaths").

Well, I wanna add an album too ๐Ÿ˜œ "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix" by Phoenix.
  • Quote
There's already a huge queue of tournaments. This doesn't sound too interesting either. Post in the "Games Forums Suggestions" to suggest a tournament.
_________________
  • Quote
TBH this is general enough it could be interesting, but it's last in a long line.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
No offense, but I don't think this is a good idea at all. The #1 albums from most people on this site are already acclaimed as it is, and it wouldn't really accomplish anything by making a tourney out of them. You're new here, try to actually get used to the forums before you start a tourney. I wish you the best in your stay here on BEA, but this a little too ambitious this early on. I'm not trying to crush your dreams or anything, I hope that's clear. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited by Goodsir on 06/12/2014 23:09; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
TBH this is general enough it could be interesting, but it's last in a long line.
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:
The #1 albums from most people on this site are already acclaimed as it is, and it wouldn't really accomplish anything by making a tourney out of them.


I mean, not always. Some of our more predominant forum users' number 1's include:


Strangers Almanac by Whiskeytown


The Colour Of Spring by Talk Talk


Everything Must Go by Manic Street Preachers


Acme by Jon Spencer Blues Explosion


Les Bains Douches 18 December 1979 by Joy Division


In Den Gรคrten Pharaos by Popol Vuh


Olivier Messiaen: Quatuor Pour La Fin D... Barenboim


The Chemistry Of Common Life by Fucked Up


When My Blue Moon Turns Red Again by Bassholes


Deja Entendu by Brand New


Clube Da Esquina by Milton Nascimento/Lรด Borges


Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... by Raekwon


The Electric Lady by Janelle Monรกe


Visions by Grimes


Hello Master by Priestess
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Most of the albums you just posted are pretty well known, a few of them aren't, but I still don't think that it will be worth anyone's time to make a tourney out of this. Plus, a few of those albums were already nominated for the +1500 Tourney. Again, I don't want to make eyal91 feel unwelcome, but this just doesn't seem like such a good idea to me, especially since he's a brand new user.
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
I mean, not always. Some of our more predominant forum users' number 1's include:


Strangers Almanac by Whiskeytown


The Colour Of Spring by Talk Talk


Everything Must Go by Manic Street Preachers


Acme by Jon Spencer Blues Explosion


Les Bains Douches 18 December 1979 by Joy Division


In Den Gรคrten Pharaos by Popol Vuh


Olivier Messiaen: Quatuor Pour La Fin D... Barenboim


The Chemistry Of Common Life by Fucked Up


When My Blue Moon Turns Red Again by Bassholes


Deja Entendu by Brand New


Clube Da Esquina by Milton Nascimento/Lรด Borges


Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... by Raekwon


The Electric Lady by Janelle Monรกe


Visions by Grimes


Hello Master by Priestess



Take Care by Drake

The GOAT
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:

Take Care by Drake

The GOAT


I didn't think of that one as that unknown, just not rated great on the site. But hey, it'd be nominated for the tourney too, if it happened, I'm assuming.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
I mean, not always. Some of our more predominant forum users' number 1's include:


Everything Must Go by Manic Street Preachers



Who has Manic Street Preachers at #1?


*sarcasm*

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
BEA's 2014 World Cup Nominations Antonio-Pedro Lounge
I'm Addicted to World Cup 2010 South ... thomas697 Lounge
2014 Brazil World Cup meruizh Lounge
[ Poll ] World Cup 2026 junodog4 Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.