Take a minute to check out some of our songs?

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Myfriend and I are just testing the waters on multiple types of music and styles just to see what fits us best.
Ill link a few songs I would like you guys to tell me what you think.


Link






Link






Link



Thanks for checking them out. Tell us how to improve or whatever any criticism is welcome.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Check out this song our band made in ... toot1231 Music
Check out the new M.I.A video before ... joyofdivision Music
check out my chart! yeabefekade Music
[ Poll ] Captain Beefheart, And Why You Should... NJ Music
Hello Everyone. Check out my chart Rod Stewart Is A DOUCH Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.