BEUT #3: (pearljammer13) V BabyblueSedan

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who?
pearljammer13:
75%
 75%  [24]
babyBlueSedan:
25%
 25%  [8]
Total Votes : 32

  • Quote
pearljammer13

V

BabyblueSedan

Ignore the poll, I can't edit it.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.


Last edited by alelsupreme on 04/15/2015 17:25; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
Pretty sure neither of these users are called those things.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Pretty sure neither of these users are called those things.

_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Pretty sure neither of these users are called those things.


Infinity opted out, and so I replaced her with pearljammer1. And I'm just going by what Cuba put down in the brackets.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Pearljammer13 vs. BabyBlueSedan

Last edited by WindowAbove on 04/13/2015 16:34; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
It's pearljammer13 ๐Ÿคฃ

And babyBlueSedan ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
It's pearljammer13 ๐Ÿคฃ

And babyBlueSedan :lol:


When me and Cuba fuck up, we fuck up as a team.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
pearljammer13 seems like the kind of guy I'd love to take to a Boston pub, have a drink with, and argue loudly about the Tuck Rule. Vote to him, though babybluesedan seems cool too.
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
pearljammer13 seems like the kind of guy I'd love to take to a Boston pub, have a drink with, and argue loudly about the Tuck Rule.


Haha! Totally this. Glad the tuck rule has gone bye bye. It was kind of an embarrassing way to win, but I'll take it. ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Went for pearljammer, been a pretty cool guy around here for as long as I can remember, even if his visits are less frequent these days.
_________________


2023
2022

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : pearljammer13 VS High... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Pearljammer13 v Paladisiac alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : JMan VS pearljammer13 drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : 19loveless91 ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT round 1 : Happymeal VS pearljamm... drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.