2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship - Who will win it

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who will win the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship
Jimmie Johnson:
0%
 0%  [0]
Denny Hamlin:
0%
 0%  [0]
Kevin Harvick:
0%
 0%  [0]
Tony Stewert:
0%
 0%  [0]
Kurt Bush:
0%
 0%  [0]
Jeff Gordon:
50%
 50%  [2]
Dale Earnhardt Jr.:
50%
 50%  [2]
Carl Edwards:
0%
 0%  [0]
Kyle Bush:
0%
 0%  [0]
Total Votes : 4

  • Quote
Any NASCAR fans around here. Or some good guessers at least.

I'm going with Jeff Gordon. He's been right in the thick of it the last few years and this is his year I think.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
JEFF GORDON WON THE PHOENIX 500

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Next race is a 400 mile one in Las Vegas on Sunday. ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
I'll vote for Amp Energy. They are really good at going round and round and round without getting dizzy.
  • Quote
I will support all the race of Jeff Gordon. I hope he can win all of it. Go Jeff!
  • Quote
emazingli wrote:
I will support all the race of Jeff Gordon. I hope he can win all of it. Go Jeff!


That's what I'm talking about. ๐Ÿ˜

GO #24 ๐Ÿ˜

Emazingli, did you cast your vote for J. Gordon yet?
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote

Link

_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
NASCAR Sprint cup standings after 6 races out of 36 completed.

Top 15 drivers out of 54. With their point totals.

(1) Kyle Bush - 219 Points.
(2) Carl Edwards - 214.
(3) Jimmy Johnson - 207.
(4) Kurt Bush - 205.
(5) Kevin Harvick - 204.
(6) Ryan Newman - 203.
(7) Juan Pablo Montoya - 201.
(8) Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 199.
(9) Matt Kenseth - 195.
(10)Mark Martin - 181.
(11)Tony Stewart - 180.
(12)JEFF GORDON - 170. ๐Ÿ‘
(13)Paul Menard - 170.
(14)A J Allmendinger - 168.
(15)Kasey Kahne - 163.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
There is a Sprint Cup race tonight, in Texas on their 1.5 mile track ๐Ÿ•บ

There are still 30 races left, so I hope more people cast their vote for who will win the cup.

You don't have to be a racing expert or anything. IMO it would be fun to see who guesses right. ๐Ÿ˜

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
APRIL 18 2011 CURRENT STANDINGS.


NASCAR Sprint cup standings after 8 races out of 36 completed.

Top 15 drivers out of 42. With their point totals.

(1) Carl Edwards - - - 295 - Points.
(2) Jimmy Johnson - - 290
(4) Dale Earnhardt Jr -276
(5) Kevin Harvick - - - 268
(6) Kurt Bush - - - - - -267
(3) Kyle Bush - - - - - -257
(7) Ryan Newman - - - 253
(8) Matt Kenseth - - - - 252
(9) Juan Pablo Montoya 246
(10)Clint Bowyer - - - - 245
(11)Paul Menard - - - - -242
(12)Tony Stewart - - - - 240
(13)JEFF GORDON #24- 234
(14)A J Allmendinger - - 226
(15)Mark Martin - - - - - 226



STILL 28 RACES LEFT


.
PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR DRIVER ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘



.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The 2011 BEA Music Awards OR Best Alb... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] MLB Baseball American League Which te... GARY Lounge
[ Poll ] MLB Baseball National League Which te... GARY Lounge
[ Poll ] Who Would Win in a Fight? Guest Lounge
[ Poll ] Who will win the Superbowl 46 today ? GARY Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.