Artists with high potential

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hey,

What are some artists that haven't peaked or haven't made anything spectacular, but have the potential to become something great ?
  • Quote
Haven't you heard? It's 2015, ain't nobody got time for "potential".
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Really liked Shadows In The Night, reckon this Dylan bloke could be a contender.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Jay Electronica, Petite Noir, Isaiah Rashad, LSD and the Search for God.
  • Quote
Dingerbell wrote:
Jay Electronica.


๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Torres has released two albums, but I reckon her best work is still yet to come.

Mick Jenkins mixtape from last year showed some really great promise, I can't wait to hear a second full-release from him, he's an imaginative guy, so I'll trust he'll move away from being seen as another Kendrick imitator soon.

Your Old Droog's latest EP wasn't met with as much acclaim as his first, but I loved his first so much I refuse to believe that it'll be his best work.

East India Youth has put out two very average albums with some very fantastic moments. I have my fingers crossed he'll find it in him to make an entirely fantastic album, he probably just needs to spend more than a year on it.
  • Quote
SpanishDutchman wrote:
What are some artists that haven't peaked or haven't made anything spectacular, but have the potential to become something great ?

To me, everything that my most favorite singer James Otto has thrown out there is awesome. I am just waiting for most everyone else to finally sit up and take notice. ๐Ÿซ  ๐Ÿซ  ๐Ÿซ 

God bless you and James always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
JOSweetHeart wrote:
To me, everything that my most favorite singer James Otto has thrown out there is awesome. I am just waiting for most everyone else to finally sit up and take notice. ๐Ÿซ  ๐Ÿซ  ๐Ÿซ 

God bless you and James always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly


I dunno, while Shake What God Gave Ya is indeed a great record, I really don't think James has peaked yet. This next record on Otto Pilot can really be a masterpiece.
  • Quote
JOSweetHeart wrote:
To me, everything that my most favorite singer James Otto has thrown out there is awesome. I am just waiting for most everyone else to finally sit up and take notice. ๐Ÿซ  ๐Ÿซ  ๐Ÿซ 

Yeah, you could even say that we're ignorant, or that we're close-minded in not listening to his new music or something
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
Yeah, you could even say that we're ignorant, or that we're close-minded in not listening to his new music or something


And she'd be right, too.

As far as rock-fetishizing pop country goes, James Otto is the sexiest, most soulful guy in Nashville. There's a reason he was so successful in the late 2000s, and it wasn't just because of his thigh gap.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Great Thread Crossover Potential badfaith Suggestions
High ranked albums you hate by artist... The Mubla Music
Most prolific high quality live artists NickVolos Music
World album of the day (#205): Huntin... albummaster Music
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 2 - Since I Le... vs. 3 Feet... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.