BEUT #3: (Kiki) V CubaZed

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: ?
Kiki:
52%
 52%  [26]
CubaZed:
48%
 48%  [24]
Total Votes : 50

  • Quote
Kiki

V

CubaZed

_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.


Last edited by alelsupreme on 05/18/2015 16:24; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
๐Ÿ˜•
  • Quote
I mean, if I was close to beating Kiki, I'm pretty sure Cuba will succeed where I have failed.
_________________
  • Quote
an_outlaw was better.

Cuba.
  • Quote
Stone very easily. Kiki is hilarious but like said last round, Stone is legitimately one of my closest friends not just on the site but anywhere. Plus, he's always been really active and engaged in the community, proposing fun ideas, helping to run stuff. He's great.
  • Quote
I love Kiki, but it's gotta be Stone.
_________________
  • Quote
Kiki. I really like Cuba, but Kiki should be a very big contender to win the whole thing.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
I like Kiki enough, but Cuba easy. Basically what Chris said. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Cuba's splendid, had to vote Kiki though.
  • Quote
Stone's honestly one of the closest online friends I've ever made. Love Kiki but this is fairly easy.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: HazeyTwilight V (Kiki) alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Karbutt V (CubaZed) alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Kiki V (Sp4cetiger) alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : CubaZed VS Ni... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Goodsir V Kiki alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.