BEUT #3: HazeyTwilight V (Kiki)

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: ?
HazeyTwilight:
45%
 45%  [22]
Kiki:
54%
 54%  [26]
Total Votes : 48

  • Quote
HazeyTwilight


V

Kiki

_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.


Last edited by alelsupreme on 05/01/2015 17:33; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
As if going up against one moderator wasn't enough...

But seriously, I wouldn't mind losing to Kiki. He's great and absolutely fascinating. I really appreciate the nice things he's said about my chart, which is probably the deciding factor in why I would vote for him over myself.
_________________
  • Quote
Let's go Hazey!
  • Quote
both awesome people. voted for my hazey though.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.


Last edited by craola on 04/29/2015 16:52; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
One I like, and think is really cool. The other I find myself thoroughly disliking more often than anyone in the history of my time here.

Vote to Hazey!
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
For the first time, I genuinely cannot vote. Kiki's a bro, but Kiki is just indescribable. Abstain.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Kiki, by a lot. Nothing against HazeyTwilight, but Kiki is probably the funniest user on the site.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Hazey. I'm not sure what to make of Kiki.
  • Quote
Sam is the Frodo to my Sam.
  • Quote
I thought Kiki didn't want to be in the tourney. Well, this changes everything if he's in it. Kiki may be the heart (or better yet, the childlike wonder) of BEA. It's impossible to imagine the forums without Kiki.


Link




ps. Hazey is a great member catching an unlucky break here.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Goodsir V Kiki alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: (Kiki) V CubaZed alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Kiki V (Sp4cetiger) alelsupreme Tournaments
HazeyTwilight's ULL 2nd Season (Direc... HazeyTwilight Music
HazeyTwilight's ULL HazeyTwilight Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.