Colin Blunstone

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=18468
  • Quote
Hey, is this post something like:
" this album is so nice, please listen to it" ?
๐Ÿคฃ
if you say so I'll listen to it soon!
  • Quote
Yes, a very good album.
A great songwriter.
  • Quote
ok cool!
thanks for the rec ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Oselju wrote:


http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=18468


yeah, this is great. being such a MASSIVE Zombie fan, i'm embarrassed that i'm just checking it out now. all zombie heads need to check this out. it's the time of the season. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Reminds me a lot of Scot Walker's 60s solo stuff.
  • Quote
Strangely enough I've owned Ennismore - the 1972 follow-up to this LP - on vinyl for years (think I found it for a quid in a charity shop - early 70s release) and that's well worth a listen too, especially if you like O&O.

The opening track - I Don't Believe In Miracles - is lovely:


Link

_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Bluntstone had an incredible voice. I attempted to listen to the new Zombies record a few days ago. Cringe.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
One Year is the only album I have by Colin Blunstone though must admit I like some of the later single releases like 'I don't believe in miracles' and 'Wonderful' but I'm not sure which album they are on.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
album Colin Blunstone PaulGrant85 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.