I had the Beatles Red and Blue albums bought for me when I was like 7 so that was pretty cool ( a couple of years later I would have had the Spice Girls bought for me too Mubla and that was also pretty cool) the first one I bought is a lot harder to remember. I think it may have been Vulture Street, an album by an Australian band called 'Powderfinger' who I do not like anymore.
My first album was N Sync's Celebrity when I was seven. The first one I bought is a lot harder to remember, but I think it was Avril Lavigne's Under My Skin a few years later.
first albums I got were Faith No More-The Real Thing, AC/DC-Razors Edge & Inxs-Kick together for christmas when I was 11 or 12. A couple of months later on holiday I remember buying Mรถtley Crรผe-Dr. Feelgood & Aerosmith-Pump. I know I bought another 2, but for the life of me I can't remember what they were....and yes, I was a bit of a bogan! _________________ "Bunch of opinionated, hipster twats!"
First I ever got was Sum 41's All Killer No Filler way back in the 5th grade.
The first I ever bought for myself was Queen's A Night at the Opera at the end of middle school. _________________ I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum