What is the best Let It Be?

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Whose Let It Be is better?
The Replacements:
57%
 57%  [12]
The Beatles:
42%
 42%  [9]
Total Votes : 21

  • Quote
Same name, different music (obviously).
  • Quote
Replacements
_________________
  • Quote
SuedeSwede wrote:
Replacements

We have a winner!
  • Quote
Let It Be Naked
Let It Be
Let It Be
Let It Bleed
Let It Beep
Let It Bee
Let It Beatles

I haven't yet heard:

Let It Be
Let It Be
Let It Be Me
Let It Be Jesus
Let It Beat
Let It Beard
Let It Begin
Let It Beat
Let It Bebop
Let It Bed
Let It Be ...

That's just among the first chunk that show up on spotify.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
lol
  • Quote
I hope this is a bloodbath.
_________________
And it's hard to be a human being. And it's harder as anything else.
  • Quote
babyBlueSedan wrote:
I hope this is a bloodbath.

benpaco wrote:
Let It Bleed
  • Quote
hehe... I originally thought this was Let It Be vs Let It Be... Naked. I'd vote naked.
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:

babyBlueSedan wrote:
I hope this is a bloodbath.

benpaco wrote:
Let It Bleed


As long as there just aren't any more posts like this, I'll be fine. We just can't Let It Breed.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Defago's version

https://soundcloud.com/mrfrogger/defagot-let-it-be

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 1 - Let Live and Let G... vs... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] The Let It Be vs Let It Be Poll TheHutts Music
[ Poll ] Let It Be vs. Let It Be Facetious Music
Let's Discuss Let's Rank Results 2 Puncture Repair Music
Let's Discuss Let's Rank Results Puncture Repair Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.