Let's Discuss Let's Rank Results

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I was going through a couple form the past that I left before I had the chance to vote for the ones I liked the most. SO I thought we could discuss the results here, instead of bumping up old threads. If you want to see all the past "Let's Rank" threads, just click on the current one.

So here are my thoughts on Nirvana. Nirvana's order was exactly like I would've ranked my top 5, tbh. I've heard all 5 multiple times.
Nevermind: 90 (over 10 times)
In Utero: 85 (3 or 4)
MTV: 82 (2)
Bleach: 80 (2)
Incesticide: 75 (2)

I also found it to be predictable. It was obvious Nevermind and In Utero would be 1 and 2.
  • Quote
I'm still convinced that thigh gap sunsets is James Otto's best, unfortunately nobody on BEA seems to agree with me ๐Ÿค”
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote
This thread is not affiliated with the BEA Edition of Let's Rank or its sole proprietor CubaZed.

The contents of this thread does not reflect the official opinion of said Zed. Responsibility for the information and views expressed therein lies entirely with the author, JMan.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
I also found it to be predictable. It was obvious Nevermind and In Utero would be 1 and 2.

So you're disappointed that the results fell exactly in line with your views?
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
So you're disappointed that the results fell exactly in line with your views?


It sucks being right all the time ๐Ÿ™
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
When did I say I was disappointed? I said it was obvious, not disappointing.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
When did I say I was disappointed?

JMan wrote:
I also found it to be predictable.
  • Quote
I misread the original post as "fadgadget"
  • Quote
To be honest, Frogger, that post was not well thought out at all. I said it was PREDICTABLE, as in it was easy to see coming. That does not mean I immediately have to be disappointed. Yes, it's true, that most cases of predictability are disappointing. But you should be able to look up a dictionary online.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/predictable

In other words, I could foresee it. Does that mean I'm disappointed? No. Because I always felt that in one way or another, the majority of the order of greatness usually determined by the populace seemed to match my opinion. So, there would be no need to be disappointed about anything. Now if you're done misunderstanding me, I'd like to get back on topic.
  • Quote
Okay I probably didn't help this with my disclaimer post but let's not make this another "Let's Tease JMan Thread." We have a ton of those already and this could be interesting to discuss community members opinions.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Let's Discuss Let's Rank Results 2 Puncture Repair Music
CLOSED Let's Rank/Discuss Films 1: St... Guest Movies & TV
Let's Discuss Slowcore joannajewsom Music
Low Rank Vs. High Rank listening chal... rkm Tournaments
The 2013 BEA Film Awards- Discuss Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.