Hot Fuss Vs You Forgot It In The People

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Why?
The Killers:
60%
 60%  [12]
Broken Social Scene:
40%
 40%  [8]
Total Votes : 20

  • Quote
Hot Fuss - The Killers
Rank: 101


Link


Vs

You Forgot It In The People - Broken Social Scene
Rank: 335


Link
[/youtube]
  • Quote
BSS


More interesting



And more females ๐Ÿ˜จ



.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Killers, cause there actually interesting.
_________________
sig
  • Quote
mooseboy101 wrote:
Killers, cause there actually interesting.





So females are not interesting to you mooseboy ๐Ÿซข











๐Ÿ˜จ

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
GARY wrote:
mooseboy101 wrote:
Killers, cause there actually interesting.





So females are not interesting to you mooseboy ๐Ÿซข











๐Ÿ˜จ

.


Fucking homophobes, they always try to take me down of who I am.
_________________
sig
  • Quote
mooseboy101 wrote:
GARY wrote:
mooseboy101 wrote:
Killers, cause there actually interesting.





So females are not interesting to you mooseboy ๐Ÿซข











๐Ÿ˜จ

.


Fucking homophobes, they always try to take me down of who I am.





Does BEA have a "don't ask don't tell" policy ๐Ÿค”


.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
The Killers, I perfer them.
  • Quote
Hot Fuss - The Killers
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES
Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
  • Quote
Come on how is any of the songs on Hot Fuss more "interesting" than Anthems or I'm Still Your Fag...
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
Come on how is any of the songs on Hot Fuss more "interesting" than Anthems or I'm Still Your Fag...


Anthems actually trumps every song on Hot Fuss. But Hot Fuss has 6 great songs, whereas the other only has 2, and a bunch of other garbage.

Hot Fuss ๐Ÿ˜Ž
_________________
Doubles & Conch

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] Stage 2: Hot Fuss Vs Marquee Moon alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 1 - Brown Sugar vs. Hot Fuss... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED-BNMAT- You Forgot it in People... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] The Moon And Antartica V You Forgot I... alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.