Doolittle

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Just noticed Doolittle has finally overtaken The Joshua Tree as the best album of the 80s. I'm not sure why it took so long, but that's another story...
  • Quote
can't wait to see it in the top 20 ! it's good to see that it's becoming a major classic rock album.
  • Quote
It's about time, now Remain In Light just has to overtake both of 'em
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
Just noticed Doolittle has finally overtaken The Joshua Tree as the best album of the 80s. I'm not sure why it took so long, but that's another story...


Took so long for you to notice? Or for it to take over?

If it's for the later, I agree ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
I'll get crucified for saying this but I prefer The Joshua Tree. U2 used to be a kickass band before they became a platform for Bono to be a twat.
  • Quote
itsit wrote:
I'll get crucified for saying this but I prefer The Joshua Tree. U2 used to be a kickass band before they became a platform for Bono to be a twat.


I agree...but, that time was also BEFORE Joshua Tree.
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
  • Quote
oh, it did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE
_________________
sig
  • Quote
Captain_Dude wrote:
itsit wrote:
I'll get crucified for saying this but I prefer The Joshua Tree. U2 used to be a kickass band before they became a platform for Bono to be a twat.


I agree...but, that time was also BEFORE Joshua Tree.


And if we want to be completely accurate, their twatatude commenced about halfway through War and they never looked back.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
purple wrote:
It's about time, now Remain In Light just has to overtake both of 'em


Amen.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Doolittle and In the Aeroplane so close Sean Music
I love Doolittle now. AgainstMeAgainstYou Music
[ Poll ] Doolittle vs. Dark Side of the Moon Guest Music
Pixies - Doolittle Lastings Music
[ Poll ] London Calling vs Doolittle Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.