What are your opinions on Seether?

View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Best Seether song?
Fake it.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Fine Again.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Remedy.:
50%
 50%  [1]
Breakdown.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Broken (Ft Amy Lee).:
0%
 0%  [0]
Other.:
50%
 50%  [1]
Total Votes : 2

  • Quote
Hey there.

I'm back again after a few hours of posting a forum asking any of you like Trust Company and now, I have another band you might want to getting listening to (Depending if you know this band or not).

But anyway, the band is called Seether (Post-grunge/alternative metal band from South Africa).

I have one of their albums called ''Finding beauty in negative spaces'' (2007) (If any of you have listened to that albums and haven't rated it as yet, then get rating).

And if anyone wants to rate their songs, their albums, etc, then feel free to rate Seether at anytime.

Thanks.

PS: I got a MP3 player back in late July and I mistook it as a new mobile phone at first because of the case it was in but other than that, I was really happy on the day my MP3 player came, because it was ordered from Amazon a couple of days earlier.
  • Quote
My opinion? I think Seether was a great song by Veruca Salt.
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:
My opinion? I think Seether was a great song by Veruca Salt.


not fair that people on the east coast have a jump on the correct answers
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:
not fair that people on the east coast have a jump on the correct answers

_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:
not fair that people on the east coast have a jump on the correct answers


I guess you're gonna have to start getting up earlier. Ha ha.
  • Quote
I'm old I have no idea who seether is.
  • Quote
I'm not a big fan, but I do love "Remedy".

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Kanye West- "Power" Your Op... Alt-Rocker77 Music
Your Opinions on Getting Music though... mooseboy101 Music
Opinions on a song. Hayden Music
Uncontroversial Music Opinions on BEA! Guest Music
The Beatles' Sgt Pepper at 50: commen... CharlieBarley Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.