"Sad" Songs

Goto page 12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Just wondering what your go to songs are for when your down. Some of my favourites

Link


Link


Link


Link
  • Quote

Link

_________________
sig
  • Quote

Link


also, not to be a dick or anything but:

http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1439
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:

Link


Oh dear.
  • Quote

Link



Link


Basically songs that do away with any attempt at being cool and ironically detached. Sincerity is what I need when I'm down.
  • Quote
depending on where you are...

Cut Copy-Midnight Runner
Iggy Pop-The Idiot
Massive Attack-Black Milk
Modest Mouse-Wild Pack of Family Dogs
NMH- Oh Comely
Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here
David Bowie-A New Career in A New Town
LCD Soundsystem-Someone Great
Pixies-Hey
Spiritualized-Ladies and Gentlemen...
Spiritualized-Broken Heart
Spiritualized-Home of the Brave
Talk Talk-New Grass
Love-You Set the Scene
  • Quote
I have a thing for sad songs...

These first two are the only songs I listened to in the days after my little brother died a year ago:
Link


Link

"Every time I've held a rose, it seems I've only felt the thorns":

Link

Plenty of Radiohead, but I'll only list these two:

Link

Link

For when you feel entirely like shit:

Link
For when you're absolutely desperate for that one person:

Link

Link

Link
"Maybe in time, you'll want to be mine":

Link

_________________
kill yr idols
  • Quote
My list is already here : http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/vi...mp;start=0
  • Quote

Link


Link


Link
  • Quote
Someone Great by LCD Soundsystem is a very beautiful and sad song

Link


This one too (perhaps moreso):

Link



Link



Link


P.S. Considering this is a duplicate thread, should it be merged or sth?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345  Next
Page 1 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Songs titled " Rock and Roll&quo... bobbyb5 Music
FYI "Songs" and "Chart... ffudnebbuh Music
Sad songs albummaster Music
Sad/emotional songs. HigherThanTheSun Music
[ Poll ] David Bowie's "Low" vs &quo... Komorebi-D Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.