Great song by a band u don't really like

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Is there a song that you think is just fantastic, but it's by a band you normally don't like?
It's like an exception to the rule. You love the song just as much as you dislike their other stuff. Here's a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Let's Go to Bed.... The Cure
Supersonic... Oasis
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me.....U2. (and to be honest, also I Will Follow)
Jamie's Cryin... Van Halen
Sweet Emotion... Aerosmith
Radio Free Europe ....REM. (and to tell the truth, What's the Frequency Kenneth also)
  • Quote
Beauty and a Beat - Bieber.
  • Quote
Grateful Dead : Box of Rain
Bob Dylan: Just Like a Woman & Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands
  • Quote
You Wear It Well - Rod Stewart
Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns N Roses
Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
Fell In Love With A Girl - White Stripes
Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Babies - Pulp
  • Quote
Sign of the Times by Harry Styles is a great pop ballad.
  • Quote
Can't stand: Elton John
Really dig: Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding

Can't gag down: Bread
But love: Mother Freedom

Cant Stand: Either Dan Seals OR Marie Osmond
Really dig: their duet, Meet Me In Montana

A little cheat here:
Can't Stand: Bruce Springsteen
Really dig : On the Dark Side (which is actually by John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band, but which sounds just like, and most people mistake as Springsteen)

Have no use for: Ringo Starr
except for: It Don't Come Easy
  • Quote
Fischman wrote:
Can't stand: Elton John
Really dig: Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding

Can't gag down: Bread
But love: Mother Freedom

Cant Stand: Either Dan Seals OR Marie Osmond
Really dig: their duet, Meet Me In Montana

A little cheat here:
Can't Stand: Bruce Springsteen
Really dig : On the Dark Side (which is actually by John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band, but which sounds just like, and most people mistake as Springsteen)

Have no use for: Ringo Starr
except for: It Don't Come Easy


Those are pretty good picks. Although there's a lot more Elton John and Bread that I love besides the two you named. N
Tho I also love those two u named.
As far as Springsteen, I also can't stand him. But the exception with him is Badlands, which I love. But I can think of nothing else by him that I love. I should have put him on my list. Darn.
And I also love It Don't Come Easy.
  • Quote
Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:
Sign of the Times by Harry Styles is a great pop ballad.

This one goes for me too.
  • Quote
you know who sucks?: - john Cougar Mellencamp
but, you know whats good:" (Rain on the) Scarecrow
  • Quote
Dakota by stereophonics. Not sure how they managed this.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
Songs you like by bands you don't like Spyglass Music
Members who like this band also like: Jabapac Suggestions
really like Neko Case ffudnebbuh Music
IsBillie English an industrie Pla d g... cestuneblague Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.