Top 10 Beach Boys songs

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Sail on Sailor
Sloop John B
Good Timing
Do It Again
Good Vibrations
Barbara Ann
God Only Knows
Don't Worry baby
Fun Fun Fun
Wild Honey
I Can Hear Music
  • Quote
Nigh-on impossible to narrow my favourite Beach Boys tracks down to 10 (in spite of the top 3 being nailed-on), but at the time of writing:

God Only Knows
Surf's Up
Add Some Music To Your Day
When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)
Cabinessence
Don't Worry Baby
I'm Waiting For The Day
Forever
You're So Good To Me
Wouldn't It Be Nice

Can't even find a home for Good Vibrations, Wild Honey, I Get Around, California Girls, Vegetables (!) or She's Goin' Bald (!!) in that list...
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
1. God Only Knows
2. All I wanna do
3. I just wasn't made for these times
4. Don't worry baby
5. Darlin'
6. In my room
7. Good Vibrations
8. I get around
9. Surf's Up
10. 'Till I die

Not sure I could come up with a better top 10 for any band/artist really.
  • Quote
1. Let's Go Away For A While
2. Please Let Me Wonder
3. She Knows Me Too Well
4. I'm Waiting For The Day
5. God Only Knows
6. California Girls
7. I Get Around
8. Surf's Up
9. Help Me Rhonda
10. Sloop John B
  • Quote
So Tough! ๐Ÿ˜„

1) God Only Knows
2) I just Wasn't Made for This Time
3) Surf's Up
4) In My Room
5) Don't Worry Baby
6) She knows Me too Well
7) Solar System
8/ Johnny Carson
9) I'd Love just Once to See You
10) Match Point of our Love
  • Quote
1. Warmth Of The Sun
  • Quote
Now that I think about it, I probably should have put Surfer Girl and In My Room on my list.
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:
Now that I think about it, I probably should have put Surfer Girl and In My Room on my list.


You already have 11 songs in your top 10 ๐Ÿคฃ Did you get a bonus song for starting the thread?
  • Quote
Yann wrote:
So Tough! ๐Ÿ˜„

1) God Only Knows
2) I just Wasn't Made for This Time
3) Surf's Up
4) In My Room
5) Don't Worry Baby
6) She knows Me too Well
7) Solar System
8/ Johnny Carson
9) I'd Love just Once to See You
10) Match Point of our Love


Johnny Carson is awesome! Will check out Match Point of our love as never heard it ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Michael1981 wrote:
Yann wrote:
So Tough! ๐Ÿ˜„

1) God Only Knows
2) I just Wasn't Made for This Time
3) Surf's Up
4) In My Room
5) Don't Worry Baby
6) She knows Me too Well
7) Solar System
8/ Johnny Carson
9) I'd Love just Once to See You
10) Match Point of our Love


Johnny Carson is awesome! Will check out Match Point of our love as never heard it :)


Perhaps the lyrics are not so good for a native English speaker ("match point of our love" mmh) but the melody is lovely

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys Johnnyo Music
Beach Boys Reunite Guest Music
[ Poll ] Beach Boys Albums outside of Pet soun... newbands1 Music
Looking for music influenced by The B... Guest Music
Your Track Listing For The Beach Boys... NowhereMan Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.