What are the best children's albums???

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Are there any children's albums that you like? I love these ones.
These aren't just good children's albums, they're good albums PERIOD.


Really Rosie by Carole King


The Point! by Harry Nilsson


No! by They Might Be Giants


Schoolhouse Rock! Rocks by Various Artists


Popeye Original Soundtrack by Various Artists
  • Quote
Thanks for these!

Anything by you like by Rockabye Baby! (very young children : )
_________________
My charts page
  • Quote
I used to listen to a fair amount of Jive Bunny in my formative years. Never did me any harm ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Quote
Michael1981 wrote:
I used to listen to a fair amount of Jive Bunny in my formative years. Never did me any harm 8)


Hehe, me too! And I loved ABBA.
_________________
My charts page
  • Quote
wooolf wrote:
Hehe, me too! And I loved ABBA.


Right! Dancing Queen was basically my jam.

Also, I even loved Bowie!
  • Quote
Father Abraham in Smurfland

A classic children's album certainly a favourite of mine before age 5.


Father Abraham In Smurfland by Father Abraham & The Smurfs
  • Quote
Stover75 wrote:
Father Abraham in Smurfland

A classic children's album certainly a favourite of mine before age 5.


Father Abraham In Smurfland by Father Abraham & The Smurfs


Father Abraham and the Smurfs on one album. Now that is quality.
  • Quote
wooolf wrote:
Hehe, me too! And I loved ABBA.


Is Jive Bunny a person? I never heard of that before.
  • Quote

Not For Kids Only by Jerry Garcia & David Grisman


The Story Of Star Wars by London Symphony Orchestra
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:
Is Jive Bunny a person? I never heard of that before.


And you call yourself a music fan ๐Ÿค

๐Ÿคฃ It must have been some sort of DJ in the late 80s. I remember it being novelty mash-ups of early rock 'n' roll songs occasionally with some MC going JIVE BUNNY!! J-J-J JIVE BUNNY!!!! It was great.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What our children's children will sti... Robert Anton Wilson Music
A.A.O.T.D. #21: Gerling's Children Of... videoheadcleaner Music
[ Poll ] ENDED Music Has The Right To Children... Hayden Tournaments
How to Talk to Your Children About Th... Kool Keith Sweat Music
Favorite Children's Books craola Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.