Marble Hornets

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Any fans? ๐Ÿ˜

For those that are unfamiliar, it's like the youtube equivalent of The Blair Witch Project:
http://www.youtube.com/MarbleHornets

Slender Man is one of the most terrifying things that has ever crawled from our collective unconscious.

EDIT: Oops, fixed the link.
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote
I saw that before. Good stuff ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Never heard of it before.


But now I'm a fan! Thanks for sharing this, I am liking it alot! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
How do they know he is slender ๐Ÿค”
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote


I imagine it's the weird distended limbs...
  • Quote
Don't give anything away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote
Sorry! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Anyway that was just someone's concept artwork. Slender Man was actually a pre-existing internet urban legend that Marble Hornets took to the next level.
  • Quote
I watched a few of them, good stuff.

But I don't want to get hooked on em and have 2 sleep with the lights on ๐Ÿ˜จ
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
I guess I haven't got the intense stuff yet. I've only watched up to like Entry 20 or so.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: MBV def. Young Mar... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R1: Young Marble Giant... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
World album of the day (#38): The Mar... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#429): The Ma... albummaster Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.