The Pleasure Principle vs Kid A

Goto page 123456  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: pick
Gary Numan-The Pleasure Principle:
44%
 44%  [13]
Radiohead- Kid A:
55%
 55%  [16]
Total Votes : 29

  • Quote
Gary Numan-The Pleasure Principle


Link


vs

Radiohead-Kid A


Link
  • Quote
That's just great, an album I entered (Jhereko gets mad if I say MY album ๐Ÿ™„ ) so

An album that I ENTERED in the tournament goes up against a Radiohead album on a site with 1,000's of radioheaders ๐Ÿ™


.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
๐Ÿ˜ญ

I don't remember getting mad at you, I think I made an observation. Also as evidenced by the Thom Yorke thread this site is not full of Radioheaders ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
I think it has suddenly become cool to dislike Radiohead on this site.

Anyway, Gary Numan sounds kind of fun (I mean both the songs here and from Replicas), but Kid A is an album that I love most from what's left in the competition, so...
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:


I don't remember getting mad at you, I think I made an observation. :




Ya right, here is an "observation" you made when Pain Chest (K West) was up against Physical Graffiti I had entered in another tournament.




_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.


Last edited by GARY on 09/22/2011 06:47; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote

Link

_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:


I don't remember getting mad at you, I think I made an observation. :




Ya right, here is an "observation" you made when Pain Chest (K West) was up against Physical Graffiti I had entered in another tournament.





๐Ÿคฃ I know it's arrogant but that still makes me laugh now.

But I don't understnad what this has to do with anything we were talking about โ“
  • Quote
Kid - A although it is one of the front runners and I... Actually I don't want either of these to win so. Strategic vote for Gary Numan. (prefer Kid A) ๐Ÿคซ
  • Quote
Kid A gets my vote ๐Ÿ˜„

Sorry Gary ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Gary Numan by leaps and bounds.
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123456  Next
Page 1 of 6


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Bytes vs The Pleasure Principle Guest Tournaments
What is a musical guilty pleasure of ... Alt-Rocker77 Music
[ Poll ] BBAT: For Your Pleasure VS Mirage (CL... alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BBAT: The Dark Third VS For Your Plea... alelsupreme Tournaments
Shouldn't music be a pleasure for the... Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.