a) "I, I love the colourful clothes she wears and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair."
b) "Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals"
c) "I read the news today, oh boy"
d) "Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste"
e) "Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun."
f) “When I’m walking I strut my stuff and I’m so strung out”
g)"There must be some way out of here, said the joker to the thief"
h) "On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?"
i) “They sentenced me to 20 years of boredom for trying to change the system from within”
j) “Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time, y’all have knocked her up”
kLMNOP) “I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand”
q)“Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses”
r) "In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream."
s) "The Silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload."
t) "It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside"
u) "Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth."
v) "God told me to skin you alive:"
w) "Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head"
x) “It’s getting to the point where I’m no fun anymore”
y) “I am an antichrist, I am an anarchist!”
z) Heifer whines could be human cries"
That's it I am out of letters, your turn.
a: Good Vibrations
b: Baba O'Riley
c: A Day In The Life
d: Sympathy For The Devil
e: Shine On You Crazy Diamond
g: All Along The Watchtower
h: you took the words right out of my mouth
j: Maggot Brain
klmnop: werewolves of london
q: Killing in the name
r: born to run
s: I don't like mondays
t: your song
u: rock and roll suicide
w: paranoid android
y: anarchy in the uk
a) "I, I love the colourful clothes she wears and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair."
b) "Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals"
c) "I read the news today, oh boy"
d) "Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste"
e) "Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun."
f) “When I’m walking I strut my stuff and I’m so strung out”
g)"There must be some way out of here, said the joker to the thief"
h) "On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?"
i) “They sentenced me to 20 years of boredom for trying to change the system from within”
j) “Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time, y’all have knocked her up”
kLMNOP) “I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand”
q)“Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses”
r) "In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream."
s) "The Silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload."
t) "It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside"
u) "Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth."
v) "God told me to skin you alive:"
w) "Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head"
x) “It’s getting to the point where I’m no fun anymore”
y) “I am an antichrist, I am an anarchist!”
z) Heifer whines could be human cries"
That's it I am out of letters, your turn.
Okay, I'm not gonna cheat or anything (by using Google), but anyway, here goes:
a) Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys
b) Baba O'Riley - The Who (pretty easy, since I was listenin' to it just recently)
c) A Day in the Life - The Beatles
d) Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones
e) ummmmm, no idea, except for I think it is a Pink Floyd song. lemme think.......oh yes, got it! Err, "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"?
f) no idea, AT ALL
g) it's a Bob Dylan song, I know it! Hey, wait a minute, it was on "Electric Ladyland", and on "John Wesley Harding", I think.........wait, is it "All Along the Watchtower"?
h) nope, no idea
i) heard it somewhere, I'm pretty sure, but can't remember
j) Funkadelic? I wonder
kLMNOP) no. freaking. idea.
q) Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine
r) Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
s) 😕
t) Your Song - Elton John
u) Rock 'n' Roll Suicide - David Bowie
v) 😕 yet again
w) Paranoid Android - Radiohead
x) something related to Neil Young or something, I think.....hmm......... 🤔
y) Anarchy in the U.K. - The Sex Pistols
z) Meat is Murder - The Smiths
Well, I think I did good......................didn't I?
JackwcQueen Of The ForumsProfile Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum