Store report

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Over at Amazon.com, they're offering Yuck (The Deluxe 2-Disc Edition) as a download for only $3.99.

This offer is only good for today!
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
buying music? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
_________________
sig
  • Quote
buying digital music? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
  • Quote
...and you wonder why the industry is failing.
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
ok buying DIGITAL music is a joke. And if you are going to buy Yuck, slap yourself in the face and then go buy Slanted and Enchanted instead 😁
  • Quote
Digital music can be a great resource for supporting smaller bands on the cheap. One of my favorite albums, Traced in Air by Cynic, is an album I probably would never have bought if it wasn't going for eight bucks on Itunes, and I ended up loving it so much that I bought their first album also and plan to purchase everything else they come out with. And I'm glad to do it too, since I love their music and I want to make sure they're able to keep making it.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
40footwolf wrote:
Digital music can be a great resource for supporting smaller bands on the cheap. One of my favorite albums, Traced in Air by Cynic, is an album I probably would never have bought if it wasn't going for eight bucks on Itunes, and I ended up loving it so much that I bought their first album also and plan to purchase everything else they come out with. And I'm glad to do it too, since I love their music and I want to make sure they're able to keep making it.


Exactly. Support music you love. I own and operate a DJ business...and I always make sure that what I play is something for which I paid. Otherwise, it's like being a contractor who steals his supplies from Home Depot. I just don't feel right doing it. That's why I prefer good ol' CDs and vinyl.
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
Captain_Dude wrote:
Support music you love.


So I'm certainly not gonna purchase Yuck 😄 Look, I buy so much physical music (both Discs and Vinyl) But I have never, not once in my life purchased digital music and I hope to keep it that way.
  • Quote
Captain_Dude wrote:
40footwolf wrote:
Digital music can be a great resource for supporting smaller bands on the cheap. One of my favorite albums, Traced in Air by Cynic, is an album I probably would never have bought if it wasn't going for eight bucks on Itunes, and I ended up loving it so much that I bought their first album also and plan to purchase everything else they come out with. And I'm glad to do it too, since I love their music and I want to make sure they're able to keep making it.


Exactly. Support music you love. I own and operate a DJ business...and I always make sure that what I play is something for which I paid. Otherwise, it's like being a contractor who steals his supplies from Home Depot. I just don't feel right doing it. That's why I prefer good ol' CDs and vinyl.




I'm with you Captain.

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
I have bought those rare or hard to find albums digitally (mostly iTunes).

Best of the digital purchases would include:

Kasabian - Live At Brixton Academy
Arcade Fire & David Bowie - Live EP
Scared Of Horses - An Empty Flight (Paul Dempsey's [Something For Kate] first solo project)
The Cure - 4 Play
Various - I'll Scratch Yours sessions (Elbow, Paul Simon, Bon Iver, Lou Reed, David Byrne covering Peter Gabriel songs)

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Error I'm not sure how to report revolver94 Suggestions
BEA Top 100 changes report cartoken Music
Report/Request removal of inappropria... Charicature Suggestions
The BEA Winners and Losers: 2011 Rank... Mr. Shankly Music
Track favourites report ASOARE Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.