Album of the day (#3166): Last Night On Earth

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Last Night On Earth by Noah And The Whale (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 2011.
Country:
Overall rank: 4,711
Average rating: 67/100 (from 94 votes).



Tracks:
1. Life Is Life
2. Tonight's The Kind Of Night
3. L.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n
4. Wild Thing
5. Give It All Back
6. Just Me Before We Met
7. Paradise Stars
8. Waiting For My Chance To Come
9. The Line
10. Old Joy

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
  • Quote
I just played this. First time.
I have the single L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. and that's a corker of a song. So I knew that one.

It was a very pleasant album. First 3 tracks and the closing track were best for me.

I also like their single Five Years Time they did a while back with Laura Marling which is on a different album I s'pose.

Good little indie band.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
overall chart history - last week, la... jackbrown8786 Suggestions
Album added last night, not able to a... Tap Suggestions
Last night with Chad Smith Mdemauri Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.