CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd32: Yeah Yeah Yeahs v Battles

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which Song?
Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Maps:
54%
 54%  [12]
Battles- Atlas:
45%
 45%  [10]
Total Votes : 22

  • Quote
YEAH YEAH YEAHS- MAPS (Captain: Revolver94)


Link


Repping: New York City



VS



BATTLES- ATLAS (Captain: RoundtheBend)


Link


Repping: Brooklyn


Last edited by cestuneblague on 12/09/2019 07:41; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
In the battle of well liked songs that I don't like, I... abstain.
_________________
And it's hard to be a human being. And it's harder as anything else.
  • Quote
'Maps' = white people, in the best sense.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Also, 'Battles' = white people, in the normal sense. Fuck the landed gentry.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Maps Maps Maps
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Also, 'Battles' = white people, in the normal sense. Fuck the landed gentry.

Yo Tyondai Braxton isnโ€™t white.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
skinny is white
  • Quote
Borve's Drunken Ghost wrote:
LETHAL NEZZLE'S A FUCKING BAWP HE'S NOT BLACK



My two-sided BAWP coin has to think about this one[/quote]
  • Quote
craola wrote:
Yo Tyondai Braxton isnโ€™t white.

Karen Orzolek is also a south korea-born half-korean who grew up in New Jersey. So they're both on equal grounds there.

Unrelated, but I don't care who wins. Both are great songs that well-represent the era.
  • Quote
A great matchup. I voted for Maps for nostalgic reasons but I'm happy to see either go through to the next round.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST S16: Yeah Yeah Yeah... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd2: Yeah Yeah Yeah... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Bracket Final: Yeah... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] 2000s BST RD1: Yeah Yeah Yeahs v MF Doom cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd1: Battles v Augi... cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.