Something's not right.

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hi there, hope you're all ok.

Anyway, I have been having this for over an hour or 2.

Whenever I try to go on home or on the charts, I get this: https://paste.pics/edit/a1050d84c06ceb05a57cdef1b602bf29

Is there something going on with this site and will it get fixed?

Thanks.
  • Quote
Apologies, now fixed
  • Quote
Hi again.

Now that that's fixed, there are some other things that need fixing as well (if this can be done).

You know when you go on a band and you see the wishlist, favourites, collection and listened parts? Well when you go on the phone to look on here, the images for collection and listened aren't showing.

Will this get fixed?

Thanks.
  • Quote
You can't add bands to collections or listened...
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
You can't add bands to collections or listened...


Oops, I mean albums from bands (Sorry about that). ๐Ÿคก

The images for wishlist, favourites, collection and listened all show up on a album when you're on a laptop, but when you go on phone, the images for collection and listened don't show.

It should be like this: https://paste.pics/edit/4f94ba78a8f3e049cd91a45cc5f526b8

Will this get fixed?

Thanks.
  • Quote
the images are not hidden on phones as far as i'm aware. there might be something else going on here. possibly on the nickelback page the add to favourites image is automatically hidden to save bandwidth...
  • Quote
Phone: https://paste.pics/edit/bae77b673bb86b0d764caad4b4e48472 (Collection and listened images not showing)

Laptop: https://paste.pics/edit/057bda9ef420a729b5ee2c24f376ce97 (Collection and listened images showing)
  • Quote
I think something is blocking those images as they render correctly in an emulator. i'll check into over next week but not convinced issue is server side.
  • Quote
I had that Problem yesterday the site showed an error. But now it seems fixed.
  • Quote
There's something else that's not right (I know, I should have put this all at once but I find doing that too much).

When you go on looking at an artist or an album by an artist, when you want to set it out by rating, date updated or member, it just stays at date updated (If you get what I mean).

I don't think the member and rating parts are working.

Artist: https://paste.pics/edit/5988be3684b641ccead30f6f543b241e

Album: https://paste.pics/edit/f94ddfb5b92f7f8b7cd254cc5d3aedb4

Will this get fixed?

Thank you.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Something Old, Something New elo269megv Music
Something scratches an itch. Somethin... rkm Music
Best albums not on any charts thus no... GARY Music
Listened / Not Listened (/ not intere... wooolf Suggestions
drakonium, I have something to ask yo... Guest Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.