Album of the day (#3630): Fever To Tell by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Fever To Tell by Yeah Yeah Yeahs (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 2003.
Country:
Overall rank: 625
Average rating: 77/100 (from 564 votes).



Tracks:
1. Rich
2. Date With The Night
3. Man
4. Tick
5. Black Tongue
6. Pin
7. Cold Light
8. No No No
9. Maps
10. Y Control
11. Modern Romance

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
  • Quote
'Y Control' rocks my world.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
One of those really good albums that's outweighed by a pretty legendary song. I am, of course, talking about "Tick."

Track ticks
1. Rich
2. Date With The Night
9. Maps
10. Y Control
_________________
Inversion Verses
https://thesplitinfinitives1.bandcamp.com/album/inversion-verses
  • Quote
I was never a huge fan of "Maps" so it took me a while to check out this album, but Yeah Yeah Yeahs are SO MUCH more than just "Maps"
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
'Y Control' rocks my world.


This, it's the by fat the best thing here
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
this album does rock but I prefer Mosquito album, esp the Subway song.
  • Quote
Stover75 wrote:
this album does rock but I prefer Mosquito album, esp the Subway song.


Literally the only time I've ever seen/heard somebody say this.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd2: Yeah Yeah Yeah... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Bracket Final: Yeah... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] 2000s BST RD1: Yeah Yeah Yeahs v MF Doom cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.