Album of the day (#3928): The Idiot by Iggy Pop

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

The Idiot by Iggy Pop (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 1977.
Country:
Overall rank: 589
Average rating: 80/100 (from 476 votes).



Tracks:
1. Sister Midnight
2. Nightclubbing
3. Funtime
4. Baby
5. China Girl
6. Dum Dum Boys
7. Tiny Girls
8. Mass Production

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
  • Quote
I always remember this as the album Ian Curtis died to.
_________________
My Top 100 :
www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=4...amp;page=1

My music:
- www.hyperfollow.com/dommedamian
  • Quote
I'd say it's definitely his best album. I don't think there's a bad track on it.... I even like "Tiny Girls."

BEA rates Lust for Life as his #1, but personally I'd swap those two (and also put New Values and Soldier higher up on the list).

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF: Minutemen def. Igg... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: Iggy Pop def. Psyc... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Iggy Pop error Luigii Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.