Tracks:
1. 24
2. Medicine Bottle
3. Down Colorful Hill
4. Japanese To English
5. Lord Kill The Pain
6. Michael
About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
DommeDamianImperfect, sensitive Aspie with a melody addictionProfile Spire City
Have enjoyed it more in the past, but I still love it. Medicine Bottle is an all-time favorite of mine, but I just seen myself getting less and less intrigued/emotionally moved by this album over the last few times I returned to it. I don't know why.
Oh, and Rollercoaster is still better. _________________ My Top 100 :
www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=4...amp;page=1
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum