|
BestEverAlbums
Automated account
Profile
- #1
- Posted: 06/29/2022 20:00
- Post subject: Album of the day (#4210): When The Pawn... by Fiona Apple
|
Today's album of the day
When The Pawn... by Fiona Apple (View album | Buy this album)
Year: 1999.
Country:
Overall rank: 515
Average rating: 82/100 (from 447 votes).
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Tracks:
1. On The Bound
2. To Your Love
3. Limp
4. Love Ridden
5. Paper Bag
6. A Mistake
7. Fast As You Can
8. The Way Things Are
9. Get Gone
10. I Know
About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
|
|
|
|
|
|
indieshins
Profile
- #2
- Posted: 06/30/2022 01:31
|
Fiona rules! I haven't heard Extraordinary Machine yet, but in any case, she's undoubtedly a quality over quantity artist, with only five albums over 26 years. This one, her second album, is incredible, and possibly my favourite. It's just hit after hit, from the dark baroque opening of On the Bound to the tender, heartbreaking ballad I Know. Fantastic! _________________ Top 40 Greatest Music Albums by indieshins
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Good album that I wish to play more frequently but somehow I just don't get the inspiration to do so...
|
|
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|