Tracks:
1. Fight Test
2. One More Robot/Sympathy 3000-21
3. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt.1
4. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt.2
5. In The Morning of the Magicians=20
6. Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell
7. Are You A Hypnotist??
8. It's Summertime
9. Do You Realize??
10. All We Have Is Now
11. Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia)
About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety.
Weeeeeeeeell, what can I say! :D
It's just a great album. A faaaaan-tastic album. Definitely The Flaming Lips' best work. It makes me feel like... it makes me feel like I'm in a bright, cheesy, bubbly, technicolor East-Asian cartoon. It's so colourful it almost gives me synesthesia. _________________ A dick that's bigger than the sun.
Weeeeeeeeell, what can I say! ๐
It's just a great album. A faaaaan-tastic album. Definitely The Flaming Lips' best work. It makes me feel like... it makes me feel like I'm in a bright, cheesy, bubbly, technicolor East-Asian cartoon. It's so colourful it almost gives me synesthesia.
Weeeeeeeeeeeell what you could say is.... The truth! ๐ก
It's a meh album, A avvvvvvvvvv-erage album. Definitely The Flaming Lips' 7th best work. It makes me feel like... it makes me feel like I'm in a dark stale sickening episode of Family Guy. It's so sickening it almost gives me Boneitis
JackwcQueen Of The ForumsProfile Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
Weeeeeeeeell, what can I say! :D
It's just a great album. A faaaaan-tastic album. Definitely The Flaming Lips' best work. It makes me feel like... it makes me feel like I'm in a bright, cheesy, bubbly, technicolor East-Asian cartoon. It's so colourful it almost gives me synesthesia.
Weeeeeeeeeeeell what you could say is.... The truth! :idea:
It's a meh album, A avvvvvvvvvv-erage album. Definitely The Flaming Lips' 7th best work. It makes me feel like... it makes me feel like I'm in a dark stale sickening episode of Family Guy. It's so sickening it almost gives me Boneitis
You know what, I can sympathize! This album totally gives me bone-itis, because it resonates within my bones and convinces them that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! IT MUST BE TIME TO FREE THEMSELVES! TO NO LONGER CONFORM TO THE STRAIGHT, BONE SHAPES THEY HAD PREVIOUSLY OCCUPIED!
Wow, Pam, you really opened my eyes to JUST how great Yoshimi is. We should do this again sometime! _________________ A dick that's bigger than the sun.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum