Tracks:
1. Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
2. Lost And Lookin'
3. Mean Old World
4. Please Don't Drive Me Away
5. I Lost Everything
6. Get Yourself Another Fool
7. Little Red Rooster
8. Laughin' And Clownin'
9. Trouble Blues
10. You Gotta Move
11. Fool's Paradise
12. Shake, Rattle And Roll
About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
DommeDamianImperfect, sensitive Aspie with a melody addictionProfile Spire City
Chart of the day and album of the day? ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐บ
Think that's a first.
I did a double-take thinking my computer wasn't loading images properly ๐คฃ
The simpler reason didn't occur to me until I saw these threads ๐ซข
Anyway, great album. Sam Cooke's great material is spread over so many different singles, albums, live sets, and compilations, but this is probably his best "true" album. _________________ 51 Washington, D.C. albums!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum