Album of the day (#5382): The Downward Spiral

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 1994.
Country:
Overall rank: 149
Average rating: 83/100 (from 1233 votes).



Tracks:
1. Mr. Self Destruct
2. Piggy
3. Heresy
4. March Of The Pigs
5. Closer
6. Ruiner
7. The Becoming
8. I Do Not Want This
9. Big Man With A Gun
10. A Warm Place
11. Eraser
12. Reptile
13. The Downward Spiral
14. Hurt

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
  • Quote
Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off.

FUCK. OFFFFF


I just fucking listened to this album Today. TODAY. I know I am joking about you albummaster reading my mind, going through my library history, listening inbetween the walls etc etc, but I actually am starting to feel paranoid.


In terms of the Downward Spiral, what could I say. Top 20 album for me, one of my biggest inspos.
_________________
My Top 100 :
www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=4...amp;page=1

My music:
- www.hyperfollow.com/dommedamian
  • Quote
My favourite NIN album. It's just a wonderful concept album which, IMO, needs to be listened to in its entirety.

Sophomore albums are notoriously tricky but Trent Reznor pulls this one off with aplomb.

Love it
  • Quote
DommeDamian wrote:
Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off.

FUCK. OFFFFF


I just fucking listened to this album Today. TODAY. I know I am joking about you albummaster reading my mind, going through my library history, listening inbetween the walls etc etc, but I actually am starting to feel paranoid.


In terms of the Downward Spiral, what could I say. Top 20 album for me, one of my biggest inspos.

๐Ÿคฃ might have to give this a spin, Iove Hurt but not heard this album end to end in a long time.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] Downward Spiral vs The Orb's Adventur... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] Music Has the Right to Children vs Do... purple Tournaments
[ Poll ] Consumed vs Downward Spiral Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.