ENDED Lullaby For Liquid Pig Vs. You Made Me Realise (ACT)

View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album art is better?
Lullabye For Liquid Pig:
61%
 61%  [11]
You Made Me Realise:
38%
 38%  [7]
Total Votes : 18

  • Quote


Which album art is better? ๐Ÿ˜„

Lullaby For Liquid Pig
Lisa Germano
Released in 2003
Genre: Folk rock
Nominated by Norman Bates
Album art information unknown

or

You Made Me Realise
My Bloody Valentine
Released in 1988
Genre: Dream Pop, Shoegaze
Nominated by mancsoulsister
Album art information unknown
_________________
Doubles & Conch


Last edited by Hayden on 02/25/2012 20:11; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
๐Ÿค”

I really like both of these.

I will come back to it
  • Quote
Lullaby. This is one of my favorites so far...
  • Quote
I don't vote (well...I voted for VU & N, but that's cause it was my pick), but I normally vote in my head on who would win, etc..

And this is the only round I have no winner for ๐Ÿ˜• They're both great covers, and they have very similar feels and aspects.

No clue who'll win ๐Ÿ˜•

Oh, and Norman, I also promise to listen to Lullaby For Liquid Pig in the next few days ๐Ÿ˜„ Wanna see what it's like.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
I went with 'You made me Realise' (obviously because I nominated it!) ๐Ÿ˜„

What I particularly like about that cover is that it looks so airy fairy poetry (girl lying in grass holding flowers) and then you notice the knife... and it rocks in full 12"

To be fair the Lullaby cover is also really good so won't be too upset to lose to that I suppose... ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:


Oh, and Norman, I also promise to listen to Lullaby For Liquid Pig in the next few days ๐Ÿ˜„ Wanna see what it's like.


It's typical Lisa Germano stuff. If you've never listened to her, you'll probably enjoy it, it's not her best record though, I'd advise Geek the Girl first to anyone interested. But it's a good one.

Back to games though : my vote goes to Lullaby For Liquid Pig, which is a shame because You Made Me Realise has a great cover too.
  • Quote
Two fantastic covers. Took me a while to see the knife in MBV cover

I'm voting for You Made Me Realise just because it's losing, otherwise I like them both equally
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
Two fantastic covers. Took me a while to see the knife in MBV cover

I'm voting for You Made Me Realise just because it's losing, otherwise I like them both equally


Yeah, I only noticed the Knife when I was making this thread. I never actually noticed it before. You're kinda driven towards her eyes & the top left of the picture, and you don't really even focus about the flowers either. Not sure if that makes it a good photograph, or a bad one ๐Ÿซข

Quote:

It's typical Lisa Germano stuff. If you've never listened to her, you'll probably enjoy it, it's not her best record though, I'd advise Geek the Girl first to anyone interested. But it's a good one.

Back to games though : my vote goes to Lullaby For Liquid Pig, which is a shame because You Made Me Realise has a great cover too.


Never heard her stuff before. I know Scaruffi likes her though ๐Ÿ˜œ I got a copy of Geek The Girl, and plan to listen to it shortly.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Lullaby For Liquid Pig WINS!
_________________
Doubles & Conch

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] ENDED Animals Vs. Lullaby For Liquid ... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Lullabye For Liquid Pig Vs. Now... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] BCA [CLOSED]Dรดme vs. Hi, How Are You... Jackwc Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Are You Experienced? Vs. Latera... Hayden Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.