What's Your Spotify Obscurity Score?

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I have some of the most obscure taste on Spotify.

https://obscurifymusic.com/profile?id=yourmomchoselife&code=6dfd16c466721777
  • Quote
Oooooh that's neat!

I was only 94% obscure, clearly I need to up my game

[img]https://imgur.com/wqthBSk[/img]

I have no idea how the image thing works -_-
  • Quote
96%
  • Quote
LTSings wrote:
I have some of the most obscure taste on Spotify.

https://obscurifymusic.com/profile?id=yourmomchoselife&code=6dfd16c466721777


What was your score?
  • Quote
Repo wrote:
LTSings wrote:
I have some of the most obscure taste on Spotify.

https://obscurifymusic.com/profile?id=yourmomchoselife&code=6dfd16c466721777


What was your score?


DIdn't the link to my profile work? I got 100%.
  • Quote
LTSings wrote:
Repo wrote:
LTSings wrote:
I have some of the most obscure taste on Spotify.

https://obscurifymusic.com/profile?id=yourmomchoselife&code=6dfd16c466721777


What was your score?


DIdn't the link to my profile work? I got 100%.


Not for me but it's probably on my end.

Nice!!! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Quote
I kind of like having obscure taste. It means I don't just go along with what the overwhelming majority of Spotify users listen to. There's so much more music out there that it seems most Spotify users just ignore.
  • Quote
98%

I'm not sure what this means.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
It's interesting data analytics but I think they could do a much better job explaining what everything means. Not just "obscure" but also the other categories like "sad" or "danceable", etc.
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Spotify: Your Year In Music benpaco Music
A 100 Song Spotify Playlist to summar... rkm Tournaments
albums with the same score fabm0 Suggestions
Ranked Score per Chart or Chart Posit... Sean Suggestions
Tweaks to rank score calculation albummaster Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.