Loaded vs. White Light/White Heat

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album is better?
Loaded:
28%
 28%  [8]
White Light/White Heat:
71%
 71%  [20]
Total Votes : 28

  • Quote
Loaded just passed over White Light/White Heat on the overall chart.

Which of the two albums do you like better?

Personally, I prefer White Light/White Heat. It's really consistent throughout and I love how experimental it is. It doesn't get better than "Sister Ray." Personally, WL/WH is my second favorite album by the VU (after VU&N).
  • Quote
WL/WH. Loaded is kind of a piece of shit.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
revolver94 wrote:
Loaded just passed over White Light/White Heat on the overall chart.



Finally ๐Ÿ˜

Loaded is better. Both are great though.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
WTF is this poll....

Rock and Roll live >>>>>> Loaded


WL/WH >>>> Rock and Roll live
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
both are great. WL/WH is kind of like your gothic, art-fag kid whose name blows up later; Loaded is like your successful accountant kid who makes that dolla dolla bill during his lifetime and funds your retirement home. Parents should love all their children.
  • Quote
purple wrote:
both are great. WL/WH is kind of like your gothic, art-fag kid whose name blows up later; Loaded is like your successful accountant kid who makes that dolla dolla bill during his lifetime and funds your retirement home. Parents should love all their children.


best post.


But at this point I'll say WL/WH, I have to listen to Loaded again though.
  • Quote
Best track: Sister Ray
  • Quote
And now I guess WL/WH is ranked as VU's fourth best album on BEA?

What a sad world this is.
  • Quote
revolver94 wrote:
Loaded just passed over White Light/White Heat on the overall chart.

Which of the two albums do you like better?

Personally, I prefer White Light/White Heat. It's really consistent throughout and I love how experimental it is. It doesn't get better than "Sister Ray." Personally, WL/WH is my second favorite album by the VU (after VU&N).

I totally agree with the above. WLWH to Loaded is what Ummagumma is to Dark Side Of The Moon.
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
Best track: Sister Ray


Sister Ray is arguably the single greatest track ever recorded in the history of rock. WLWH,purely on the strength of that one seminal track alone is no contest for the tame Loaded. I don't understand why the latter is apparently so well regarded. But then I don't get OK Computer, Dark Side or Sgt Peppers either.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Album of the day (#404): White Light/... BestEverAlbums Music
[ Poll ] Trout Mask Replica vs. White Light/Wh... Amirkhosro Music
[ Poll ] White Light/White Heat vs. The Velvet... revolver94 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED-BNMAT- Re-Loaded def White Hot... Guest Tournaments
Album of the day (#324): Loaded by Th... BestEverAlbums Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.