Pretty simple question: Which bands' entire catalogs do you own? For me:
Led Zeppelin (except for Coda, but I don't count that one)
Nirvana
Rush
Soundgarden
System of a Down (except for Steal This Album!, but once again, I don't really count that one)
I also owned every Queen album once upon a time, but somewhere along the line my copies of their debut, A Day at the Races, and the Flash Gordon Soundtrack disappeared, and I'm not making enough money to justify replacing them right now.
Genesis
Nirvana
Radiohead
Arcade Fire
The Decemberists
i'm quite, brutally self-honest. If a band i love "goes off the deep end" or basically starts sucking, then that's about it. I'm not going to own everything just to be a completist (anymore -- i guess Genesis's first album i wouldn't've bought in retrospect).
I've listened to nearly Tori Amos's whole discography.
That includes b-sides.
That includes her 12 studio albums.
That includes her Christmas album.
That includes most of her bootlegs.
That includes her short-lived Hair metal band, Y Kant Tori Read ๐ฒ
This has been done before- you can check it out by searching, unless you are lazy like me and don't want to find the link to share with you ๐
Are you sure? I remember there being a thread about catalogs, but that was asking what bands' catalogs were worth owning, which is a different question.
Either way, I did search for a similar thread and was unable to find one. If there was an older one I wouldn't mind moving the conversation to that one.
RoundTheBendI miss the comfort in being sadProfile Ground Control
Are you sure? I remember there being a thread about catalogs, but that was asking what bands' catalogs were worth owning, which is a different question.
Either way, I did search for a similar thread and was unable to find one. If there was an older one I wouldn't mind moving the conversation to that one.
Ya, no big deal. I don't care that much about duplicate threads, to be honest. I wasn't sure if you knew about it, so if you were interested in it, you could look at it. Also, funny enough, someone had a similar, but also slightly different titled/directed question within my discographies worth owning thread.
A continuing theme, relived slightly differently apparently.
Funny since I'm currently going through all the music I own to get it back on itunes, because my whole hard drive crashed. I lost the 3000+ songs, their ratings, play counts, and playlists. Fucking pain in the ass. And the computer is less than a month old. Don't buy an hp.
But anyways...
Blind Melon
Foo Fighters
Harvey Danger
Incubus was on the list until their latest album blew goats
Iron & Wine
Jack Johnson
Led Zeppelin
Manchester Orchestra
Metric
Modest Mouse
Pearl Jam
Radiohead
The Shins
Silverchair
The Strokes
White Stripes
There are a few more, but most of the bands with 3 or less albums I left off.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum