Top Rated Chart

Goto page 123 ... 212223  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
who has the top rated chart on the site
  • Quote
chart of charts here:

http://www.besteveralbums.com/toprateds...=0&y=0
  • Quote
Oh! Look! There I am at... um... 63! Yay, 63!

NAPLES CAN SUCK IT AT 64.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Damn it, still at 21.
_________________
sig
  • Quote
I dropped from 4 to 10 in the last month ๐Ÿ˜ข

Cause some troll-dude rated my chart 15/100 ๐Ÿคฌ
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
#30 for me. Really high actually, considering a lot of artists repeat themselves and considering I don't rate other charts.

Last edited by 19loveless91 on 12/04/2011 21:40; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I'm at 65.
just below naples ๐Ÿ™
  • Quote
The top rated charts has changed quite a lot over the last few months (because I don't want to say years :S ) :
not one Beatles album at number 1 in the top 10 and no OK Computer ๐Ÿ˜ฒ






(and 2 Joy Division ๐Ÿ˜ )
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
i should easily be number one
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
kidamnesiac wrote:
i should easily be number one



New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123 ... 212223  Next
Page 1 of 23


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
Overall Chart vs Top-Rated Albums Jasonconfused Music
Top Rated Songs Jasonconfused Suggestions
Search Options For Top Rated Charts Patman360 Suggestions
Trended Top-Rated Artists? RoundTheBend Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.