I came home today sometime afternoon. I had my mp3 turned (ofcourse) and... well it got left on ever since I came back. Lying on the desk. What's more, I had the repeat function on today. I would skip through songs and not have to worry about hitting back when one finished. Well... one thing has lead to another and for the last 8 hours it has been playing John Lennon's 'Jealous Guy'.
No listener. Over 8 hours of 'Jealous Guy'
Well that gave me an idea for a thread. It's simple: you have lived a day as the person who posted above you's mp3, Ipod, mobile phone that plays music etc. You have feelings, you are you, you are also a lump of plastic with metal and you have an imagination as it will be very hard to post in this thread without one. You don't have to tell a story like me, I just wanted to say where the idea for this thread came from. I must have bored my mp3 with repetition today ๐
So how was your day as the above poster's mp3/ipod? ๐
So how was your day as the above poster's mp3/ipod? :D
Dear diary.
Today was the most beautiful day in my life. Guess what happened? He left me lying on the desk, as usual, for a solid straight 8 hours. You know how he'd always do that. Today, however felt different. It felt new. As I kept playing 'Jealous Guy' over and over again (you know how I can't stand the whining bastard of a song), I just felt so lucky! FIRST TIME EVER THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ME WITH A MOTHERFRIGGIN' MANIC STREET PREACHERS SONG! Tomorrow I might even get some Pulp, who knows. Oh, goodbye for now, dear diary, here he comes, and I want him to think I'm low on battery, I've got some pretending to do. Fondly,
Your favourite MP3 player hihihihihi
JackwcQueen Of The ForumsProfile Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
Hello I'm an iPod with 32 GB I've spend most of the day in a stereo suited for iPods I've played some different music today such as Aphex Twin A Tribe Called Quest and Joe McPhee it was a pretty average day but pretty fun I guess I think the guy who own me was satisfied I wonder what it will be like tomorrow bye
And oh my batteries are fully charged and that feels good
Hello, I'm Tekin's iPod; Can I ask you lot a favour? Please tell the mad guy there are many other bands, why he's made me play nothing but Tortoise for the past 5 days?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum