Which album is the last that you have bought (not stolen) and you would recommend? I like any genre (especially reggae) and you could help me to increase my huge collection only with the best music. Grazie! _________________ An album a day keeps the doctor away
Maybe not very orginal but one of my recent purchases is Robert Plant Fate of Nation. Just recently, I heard it the first time and I decided to have it. This album sounds fantastic.
My last fm radio played a track and then I had to get the album after that. Have yet to listen to it though. The song I heard had strands of Pulp and The Divine Comedy but sounds much more different than both acts, somehow. ๐
Sadly "my" record store went bankrupt last week. I've spend many hours in the store, I'll definitely miss that. Last record I bought there was In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel which you might know already
My last fm radio played a track and then I had to get the album after that. Have yet to listen to it though. The song I heard had strands of Pulp and The Divine Comedy but sounds much more different than both acts, somehow. :?
Is it "White Jazz"? If so, beware, the rest of the record, although not an unpleasant listen, is much weaker than this song.
Sadly "my" record store went bankrupt last week. I've spend many hours in the store, I'll definitely miss that. Last record I bought there was In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel which you might know already
What's that store called? Just curious, there aren't many record stores in Denmark as you probably already know! _________________ "The Beatles, the greatest band known to mankind." - Bismah Mughal
I'm not sure if the next one should be Coesist by the XX or Come Of Age by The Vaccines?
Definitely the xx.
My last album was "Parallel Lines" by Blondie. Definitely recommend, especially the song "Heart of Glass." _________________ My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link
What's that store called? Just curious, there aren't many record stores in Denmark as you probably already know!
The entire TP Musik chain. Two stores in Copenhagen and one in Roskilde will remain, all others will be closed (and apparently these will put more emphasis on the film section in the future, which probably means less on music). Though I often visit StereoStudio in Copenhagen because of their pretty eclectic selection with a lot of gems, I have to do some travel to get to Copenhagen, so this will definitely reduce my record store visits. I guess I'll be more busy on Amazon in the future
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum