[CLOSED] BYT - GROUP D|FIGHT 6: 1995 DEFEATS 2004 (22-4)

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which team do you choose?
1995:
85%
 85%  [23]
2004:
14%
 14%  [4]
Total Votes : 27

  • Quote
1995: CAPTAIN: Pearljammer13. CO-CAPTAIN: paladisiac.
2004: CAPTAIN: Applerill. CO-CAPTAIN: Necharsian.

2004 to post first.

PLEASE REMEMBER: This tournament (and by extension the voting within) is based purely on the albums and singles presented by each team within each match.


Last edited by Wombi on 10/30/2012 15:12; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote

Madvillainy by Madvillain


Panopticon by Isis


You Fail Me by Converge


Van Lear Rose by Loretta Lynn


Link

Joanna Newsom-Sprout and Bean


Link


Last edited by Applerill on 10/27/2012 12:55; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Van Lear Rose is ok, Madvillainy is brilliant. Don't know the other two, might have to abstain again.
  • Quote
and the singles ?
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Van Lear Rose is ok, Madvillainy is brilliant. Don't know the other two, might have to abstain again.


This.
  • Quote
I know the singles for 2004 aren't up yet, but I have to post this before I leave for work.


1995

ALBUMS:

Radiohead- The Bends


The Flaming Lips- Clouds Taste Metallic


Raekwon- Only Built 4 Cuban Linx


Blind Melon- Soup


SINGLES:

Weezer- Say It Ain't So

Link


Nine Inch Nails- Hurt

Link
  • Quote
ooohhhhh... voting for 95 on the strength of 'Soup' alone.. I love that album!
  • Quote
Good 1995 team, haven't heard much from 2004 though ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
Magenta wrote:
ooohhhhh... voting for 95 on the strength of 'Soup' alone.. I love that album!


Yesssss. Knew that would steal your vote. Plus no way having '95 that I would skip that album. I don't care if most people don't know it.
  • Quote
pearljammer13 wrote:
Yesssss. Knew that would steal your vote. Plus no way having '95 that I would skip that album. I don't care if most people don't know it.


hahaha - well guessed! ๐Ÿ˜

Definitely in favour of getting more people to listen to 'Soup' and Blind Melon in general.. so underrated!

๐Ÿ‘

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP D|FIGHT 8: 1977 ... Wombi Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP D|FIGHT 9: 2004 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP D|FIGHT 4: 2004 ... Wombi Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP D|FIGHT 3: 1959 ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP E|FIGHT 9: 2002 ... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.