New exits

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hello ! It's just a gadget I know, but I found myself in the situation where I could have appreciated the useless thing. Here it is : when you change a chart, you get a resume of what changed, featuring "Biggest climbers", "Biggest fallers" and "New entries". Would it be possible to have a "They're out" category or something? I spent some time re-shaping my year and decade charts more or less from scratch, keeping no notes of what once was in them, and it would be fun, just as a reminder. Maybe it's difficult to implement? Dunno. I realize it's really nothing necessary or lifesaving, but if it's easy to do, I think it could be not totally uninteresting.
  • Quote
I think this would be cool to see, for sure.
  • Quote
I like this idea too.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
I like this idea too.


Yeah, this is good.
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Hello ! It's just a gadget I know, but I found myself in the situation where I could have appreciated the useless thing. Here it is : when you change a chart, you get a resume of what changed, featuring "Biggest climbers", "Biggest fallers" and "New entries". Would it be possible to have a "They're out" category or something? I spent some time re-shaping my year and decade charts more or less from scratch, keeping no notes of what once was in them, and it would be fun, just as a reminder. Maybe it's difficult to implement? Dunno. I realize it's really nothing necessary or lifesaving, but if it's easy to do, I think it could be not totally uninteresting.

Good idea, I could definitely add something to show you items that are no longer in your current chart compared to your previous one (shouldn't be too difficult to do).

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What album got you into a new genre? kickerofelves Music
New QUIZ links, for fun quizking Lounge
New Arctic Monkeys Song/Video "B... bcaie16 Music
New albums/data moderation Norman Bates Suggestions
My new laptop HigherThanTheSun Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.