Any fans of the HBO show Veep?

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I personally love it.

Characters are great. It's very sharp, topical and (sadly) too accurate (even if it's exaggerated slightly for comedic effect).

Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a genius.

"D.C. - District of Cunts" ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums

Top 100 Music Albums of the 2010s
  • Quote
I watched series 1 and it was ok. Friend has been pressuring me to carry on with it and I mean to, got a lot of time on my hands now so no excuse not to. Loved The Thick Of It and I think most everything Ianucci is genius so guess I should.

Also House Of Cards is brilliant if you haven't seen yet.
_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
Amazing insults.

...sometimes it's hard to watch such unlikable characters, however.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Weezer fans, Blue Album and Pinkerton... CA Dreamin Music
HBO Max Tha1ChiefRocka Movies & TV
Any Tool fans? I need advice. meruizh Music
Any Rush fans out there? Guest Music
Any LCD Soundsytem fans in the house? elo269megv Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.